Accountant Job Description
Here is an Accountant Job Description template that you can use for posting a job.
We are looking for a trustworthy Accountant who is well-versed in financial transactions like payments, expenses, bank deposits and other budgets. The candidate’s primary responsibilities, as an Accountant, include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. The candidate must be able to provide the management with accurate information on the financial position, liquidity and cash flows of the entire business transaction.
- Manage all accounting transactions professionally and analytically.
- Maintain cash book, daybook, cash ledger and fee ledger accounts etc.,
- Create periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Maintain accurate monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure financial data confidentiality and take database backups whenever necessary
- Help the management in the decision-making process with budgets and financial forecasts.
- Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline.
- Commerce or Accounting subjects are preferred.
- Computer knowledge with MS Excel is preferred.
- Previous experience as an Accountant is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Tally or any other school-related software.
- Ethical behavior and strong analytical skills.
Also Refer to:
- Librarian Job Description
- Student Counsellor Job Description
- Physical Education Teacher Job Description
- Music Teacher Job Description
- Computer Teacher Job Description
- Front Office/Receptionist Job Description
- Principal Job Description
- Hindi Teacher Job Description
- Preschool Teacher Job Description
- Job Description of Teacher in English
- Social Teacher Job Description
- Maths Teacher Job Description
- Physics Teacher Job Description
- Chemistry Teacher Job Description
- Biology Teacher Job Description