Principal Job Description
Principal Job Description Template
Here is a Principal Job Description Template that you can use for posting a job.
Our CBSE school is in search of an experienced and committed Principal with dynamic leadership skills, organizational abilities, excellent communication and a passion for education. The candidate should uphold the responsibilities like monitoring day-to-day school operations, curriculum development, students discipline, extracurricular activities, staff management, emergency procedures etc.,
As a principal, the candidate must regularly evaluate the situations to identify the needs of both students and staff members to ensure that there is a safe and effective learning environment.
As a key player in the school administration, the candidate is expected to represent the school at meetings, conferences, seminars and other events and maintain good rapport with fellow administrators and school leaders.
- Make seamless efforts for a safe and effective learning environment.
- Supervise the instructional programs of the school, evaluate the lesson plans, teaching materials and strategies.
- Monitor teaching classes on a regular basis to ensure effective teaching and learning processes in the classroom.
- Do research to find out new resources and techniques for effective teaching and better activities.
- Design objectives for co-curricular activities and sports to bring out the latent abilities of the children.
- Conduct weekly and monthly meetings with staff for the effective functioning of the school.
- Supervise the complete student admission process and safeguard the procedures and records.
- Be part of the recruitment of teachers and other employees, arrange them instructions, training and professional development programs to create a dynamic team.
- Establish a professional rapport with students, school personnel and parents.
- Maintain the highest ethical and professional behavior, self-discipline and serve as a role model for students and the staff as well.
- Represent the school at meetings, conferences, seminars and other events and maintain good rapport with fellow administrators and school leaders.
- Dedicate to the overall welfare of the students and the growth of the institution.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in any discipline.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Education
- Research or Doctoral Degrees are preferable.
- Prior experience as a Principal in CBSE schools is compulsory.
- Be well aware of CBSE teaching procedures, implementation policies and other rules and regulations.
- Passion for education and compassion for students.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills are advantageous.
- Ability to resolve conflicts quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to maintain congenial working relationships with others.
- Ability to inspire and motivate students towards subject development.
Also Refer to:
- Librarian Job Description
- Student Counsellor Job Description
- Physical Education Teacher Job Description
- Music Teacher Job Description
- Computer Teacher Job Description
- Front Office/Receptionist Job Description
- Accountant Job Description
- Hindi Teacher Job Description
- Preschool Teacher Job Description
- Job Description of Teacher in English
- Social Teacher Job Description
- Maths Teacher Job Description
- Physics Teacher Job Description
- Chemistry Teacher Job Description
- Biology Teacher Job Description
Comments are closed