Computer Teacher Job Description
Computer Teacher Job Description
Here is a Computer Teacher Job Description template that you can use for posting a job.
‘Find School Jobs’ is looking for an enthusiastic Computer Teacher to teach the fundamentals of computer software and hardware to our students. The candidate must have a genuine passion for the subject and strives to achieve the highest possible standards of teaching. The teacher must also have complete knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
The Computer Teacher’s primary responsibilities are to prepare the syllabus as per the standard of the children, prepare the lesson plans for an effective classroom engagement, develop essential teaching material, and attend the parent-teacher interactive meetings.
The candidate should also be able to identify and analyze the student’s needs, strengths, and weaknesses with the help of assessments, assignments and experiments. The teacher must have excellent pedagogical skills and should leave no stone unturned in the process of the development of students.
Computer Teacher Responsibilities are to:
- Prepare syllabus, lesson plans and activities that are suitable for the age and abilities of the students.
- Do research to find out updated content, new resources and techniques for effective teaching and better activities.
- Provide innovative resources and materials to help students learn basic and advanced computer skills.
- Evaluate and record the students’ performance in class, lab and different assessments and communicate the same to the parents.
- Assign special projects to students to bring out the creativity in them.
- Implement different teaching methods appropriate for the students who learn differently.
- Ensure the computer laboratory is clean, equipment is safe and keeps an inventory of supplies.
- Motivate students to respect the technology they are given to work with.
- Download and update needed important software and hardware.
- Participate in conferences, seminars, workshops, staff meetings, continuing professional development programmes and any other school events.
- Maintain good rapport with the parents and discuss the student’s issues.
- Dedicate to the overall welfare of the students and the growth of the institution.
Computer Teacher Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- Master’s and Research Degrees are preferable.
- Prior experience as a Computer Teacher is preferred.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills are advantageous.
- Ability to maintain congenial working relationships with others.
- Ability to inspire and motivate students towards subject development
- Passionate about fostering computer literacy and academic excellence.
Also Refer to:
- Librarian Job Description
- Student Counsellor Job Description
- Physical Education Teacher Job Description
- Music Teacher Job Description
- Front Office/Receptionist Job Description
- Accountant Job Description
- Principal Job Description
- Hindi Teacher Job Description
- Preschool Teacher Job Description
- Job Description of Teacher in English
- Social Teacher Job Description
- Maths Teacher Job Description
- Physics Teacher Job Description
- Chemistry Teacher Job Description
- Biology Teacher Job Description
Comments are closed