Front Office/Receptionist Job Description
Front Office/Receptionist Job Description Template
Here is a Front Office/Receptionist Job Description template that you can use for posting a job.
We are looking for a loyal candidate to work as a Receptionist in our institution. The candidate should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and must be polite enough to receive the parents and other visitors. The receptionist job is multitasking in nature and will be responsible for various aspects in the office like contacting the teachers and other employees regarding visitors, answering phone calls, recording the complaints and others.
- Receive the parents and other visitors at the front desk with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Help the parents and other visitors to resolve their issues by directing them appropriately.
- Maintain visitor logs and record their purpose and complaints if any.
- Maintain the general office filing system and data entry as required.
- Maintain staff movement register to record their attendance and permissions
- Receive phone calls, screen and forward them to the concerned.
- Help colleagues with administrative tasks and schedule appointments.
- Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline.
- Prior experience as a Rece[tioninst is preferred.
- Computer knowledge with Word, Excel, and Outlook is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
Also Refer to:
- Librarian Job Description
- Student Counsellor Job Description
- Physical Education Teacher Job Description
- Music Teacher Job Description
- Computer Teacher Job Description
- Accountant Job Description
- Principal Job Description
- Hindi Teacher Job Description
- Preschool Teacher Job Description
- Job Description of Teacher in English
- Social Teacher Job Description
- Maths Teacher Job Description
- Physics Teacher Job Description
- Chemistry Teacher Job Description
- Biology Teacher Job Description
Comments are closed