Hindi Teacher Job Description
Here is a Hindi Teacher Job Description Template that you can use for posting a job.
We are looking to hire an experienced and committed Hindi Teacher with innovative ideas to teach the Hindi language by using certain educational techniques based on the students’ learning abilities.
The candidate should be able to teach the students from VI to X classes. The Teacher will be responsible for introducing Hindi culture and developing Hindi language skills among the students. The teacher is expected to be pleasant and dynamic and engage the students with creative activities.
The candidate should also be able to identify and analyze the student’s needs, strengths and weaknesses with the help of assessments, assignments and experiments. The teacher must have excellent pedagogical skills and should leave no stone unturned in the process of effective teaching practices
Hindi Teacher’s Responsibilities:
- Teach students basic Hindi skills and develop Hindi culture.
- Teach students how to appreciate literature and poetry.
- Conduct various programmes like seminars, elocution, essay writing, quizzes, debates, group discussions, theatre and drama to encourage students the use of language skills.
- Prepare creative micro lesson plans for effective delivery of each lesson.
- Prepare teaching aids and materials for live examples to retain the students’ attention.
- Engage students with the live role plays for active learning.
- Evaluate the students’ knowledge through various exams like tests, assessments and assignments as per the curriculum requirements.
- Update with the teaching strategies and techniques for better content delivery.
- Participate in conferences, seminars, workshops, staff meetings, continuing professional development programmes and any other school events.
- Maintain good rapport with the parents and discuss the student’s issues.
- Dedicate to the overall welfare of the students and growth of the institution
Hindi Teacher’s Requirements:
- Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education with relevant specialization.
- Prior experience in teaching VI to X classes is preferable.
- Strong grasp of current Hindi teaching practices.
- Must be fluent and have effective writing skills in Hindi.
- Ability to select appropriate classroom materials.
- Ability to inspire and motivate students towards subject development.
Also Refer to:
- Librarian Job Description
- Student Counsellor Job Description
- Physical Education Teacher Job Description
- Music Teacher Job Description
- Computer Teacher Job Description
- Front Office/Receptionist Job Description
- Accountant Job Description
- Principal Job Description
- Preschool Teacher Job Description
- Job Description of Teacher in English
- Social Teacher Job Description
- Maths Teacher Job Description
- Physics Teacher Job Description
- Chemistry Teacher Job Description
- Biology Teacher Job Description
Comments are closed