Physics Teacher Job Description
Here is a Physics Teacher Job Description template that you can use for posting a job.
‘Find School Jobs’ is in search of an innovative and passionate Physics Teacher to join our institution as a faculty member. The candidate should be able to handle the students from VIII to X classes. The Physics Teacher is mainly responsible for imparting the students to enhance their knowledge about:
- physics principles, laws, their interrelationships
- applications to understanding fluid, material and atmospheric dynamics
- mechanical, electrical, atomic and sub-atomic structures and processes.
The candidate should also be able to identify and analyze the student’s needs, strengths, and weaknesses with the help of assessments, assignments and experiments. The teacher must have excellent pedagogical skills and should leave no stone unturned in the process of the development of students.
Physics Teacher Responsibilities:
- Provide stimulating learning experiences to the students in Physics.
- Motivate the students to carry out relevant activities, projects, experiments and records in Physics.
- Educate the students on lab safety and encourage them to do the experiments in a responsible manner.
- Supervise the Science Fairs and Expos to ensure experiential learning among the students.
- Prepare the appropriate lesson plans with clear aims and objectives to engage the entire class effectively.
- Develop and provide a variety of Physics teaching materials and course content.
- Handle the students from different backgrounds with different interests, attitudes and abilities.
- Ensure a safe, healthy and live classroom environment where learning can be a fun and enjoyable activity.
- Evaluate the students’ knowledge through various exams like tests, assessments and assignments as per the curriculum requirements.
- Update himself/herself with the teaching strategies and techniques for better content delivery.
- Participate in conferences, seminars, workshops, staff meetings, continuing professional development programmes and any other school events.
- Maintain good rapport with the parents and discuss the student’s issues.
- Dedicate to the overall welfare of the students and the growth of the institution.
Physics Teacher Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Science.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education with relevant specialization.
- Master’s and Research Degrees are preferable.
- 5 years of relevant teaching experience is compulsory.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills are advantageous.
- Ability to maintain congenial working relationships with others.
- Ability to inspire and motivate students towards subject development.
Also Refer to:
- Librarian Job Description
- Student Counsellor Job Description
- Physical Education Teacher Job Description
- Music Teacher Job Description
- Computer Teacher Job Description
- Front Office/Receptionist Job Description
- Accountant Job Description
- Principal Job Description
- Hindi Teacher Job Description
- Preschool Teacher Job Description
- Job Description of Teacher in English
- Social Teacher Job Description
- Maths Teacher Job Description
- Chemistry Teacher Job Description
- Biology Teacher Job Description