Sample Cover Letter
Sample Cover Letter for a Teacher in English
Here you find a Sample Cover Letter for a Teacher in English.
Challa Raghunath Reddy,
202, Amazon Street,
25th September, 2021.
Mr. Ramachandra Murthy,
Ivy League High School,
505, British Road,
Dear Mr. Ramachandra Murthy,
In response to your advertisement in The Indian Express on 25th March 2021 for the position of a High School Teacher in English, I would like to offer myself as a candidate for the same. With great enthusiasm and interest, I am applying for this post because my passion for teaching, my rich experience in the relevant subject, my expertise and my qualifications all make me an ideal candidate for this role.
I am an M.A. in English with B.Ed., I also completed PGCTE and PGDTE from CIEFL, Hyderabad. Besides these degrees which have been a primary source for my teaching journey, I also possess M.Phil and LL.B.
With my vast experience of 20 years in the field of education and working in various positions like a teacher, language trainer, in charge of several projects and language activities, Vice Principal etc., I feel that I would certainly be an ideal fit for the position. I always have a positive ‘can do’ attitude with which I can even motivate other staff members. I am really excited to see that this is exactly the type of candidate you are looking for.
As a talented and committed individual with a solid work ethic, I can ensure all tasks given to me are finished on time and to the highest standards.
To mention some of my interests here:
- Being pleasant and dynamic and engaging the students with creative activities.
- Teaching the students basic English skills like listening, speaking reading and writing, skills (LSRW)
- Developing a Spoken English environment in the class.
- Conducting various programmes like seminars, elocution, essay writing, quizzes, debates, group discussions, theatre and drama.
- Updating myself with the latest teaching strategies and techniques for better content delivery.
With all my teaching experience and academic background, I strongly believe that I will definitely be a benefit to Ivy League School and assure you of my dedicated services for the growth of the students and the institution.
My accomplishments and achievements have been described in a detailed manner in my attached resume. I am available for an interview at any time and can start work at short notice.
Thank you for the time you have taken to consider my application, and I eagerly look forward to hearing from you.
Challa Raghunath Reddy
Apart from the above sample cover letter, you also find some important opening sentences that can be used in cover letters.
Some opening sentences in the Job Application Cover Letter:
1) I am writing this job application in response to your advertisement for the post of a Social Teacher in ‘The Hindu’, dated 25th March, 2021.
2) In response to your advertisement in The Indian Express on 25th March, 2021 for the post of a Primary Teacher, I would like to offer myself as a candidate for the same.
3) With my rich experience and accomplishments in the field that match the job opening posted on Findishcooljobs.com., I wish to submit my application for your kind consideration.
4) I have come to know from a reliable source that you are recruiting the post of a High School Maths Teacher and I would like to apply for the same with my relevant qualifications and experience.
5) My professional skills and qualifications appear to be well matched to the requirements of the job opening in your school and so I would like to submit my application for your kind perusal.
6) I am very interested in applying for the position of Front Office Administrator in your school in response to the advertisement given in almost all leading newspapers on 26th march, 2021.
7) My name is Prudhvi Raj, a Job Seeker, and I’m writing to submit my job application for an Accountant post which has been posted on Findishcooljobs.com. by Model High School.
8) I wish to apply for the post of Administrative Officer which has been posted by your institution on Findishcooljobs.com.
9) I would like to propose my candidacy for the position of a Teacher in English in Presidency School which has been posted on Findschooljobs.com.
For more important phrases:
Also Refer to: